We are back where we started only farther along the path. C cracked yesterday and said "That's it. I wanna go! We're moving to Tempe. Cheaper. Warmer (way). No work. Less Crime."
She hates her job and just wants to retire. But it's too expensive to retire on a state worker salary here in California so she's seeking places that will accommodate her little pension. One problem:me.
If I leave, I'll have to forfeit my retirement and there aren't a lot of jobs out there for people in the IT field anymore if you know what I mean. I'll be giving up a lot in an awful economy.
We resolved to take a poll every day about how we felt about staying versus leaving.
Yesterday:
C: Leave-70% | Stay 30%
L: Leave-50% | Stay 50%
Today:
C: Leave-60% | Stay 40%
L: Leave-30% | Stay 70%
Stay tuned.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home